Wednesday, December 3, 2008

your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul

mr grinch. - eh, i'm not really feeling grinchy, don't worry. I am a little bummed that the money tree I planted hasn't yet produced fruit, but not quite grinchy. I did manage to crochet a baby hat last night- it is one of the cutest things I have ever made. Now to figure out how to attach the bear face to sew on the front. ;) it's the simple things, i suppose. Blueberry pancakes for breakfast, sleeping in with my husband, giving my doggies burritos for breakfast. Ah, this is the life.
I am a bargain shopper. I love to go to sales at the end of one season and stock up on things for next season. For example, last spring, I bought 2 sweaters at Old Navy for $3 each. And they were totally cute, with hoodies and elbow reinforcers. The problem is that now I have no effing clue where they are. I was really counting on these to be my new winter wardrobe as a family of moths somehow snuck in without me knowing and gobbled holes in all my nice winter clothes. ugh. And then of course, when I go check out the sales this year, it is as if someone exactly my size came in a bought up everything that would possibly fit me. So, I either have to gain more weight, or drop down to a size 2 in order to wear anything off the rack. Yes, I am being melodramatic. Sue me. These things happen.
Maybe i can crochet myself a sweater. Eh, maybe my ass.

No comments: